- Wake up to alarm clock in 6 hours.
- Stay awake for 5-30 minutes.
- Have some water, use bathroom.
- Go over your plan of actions in the Phase.
- Make sure you are totally awake!
Schedule the practice day. The ideal time is the night before the weekend or on the weekend when you do not need to get up earlier on the next day. Have a calm and quite evening and look forward to the practice. Positive motivation is one of the keys to success!
Tatyana gave me an introduction to the Phase lecture and recommended reading a free book by Michael Raduga (can be downloaded from http://www.obeguide.com/download) about the Phase (Raduga’s term for OBE/AP/Lucid Dreaming). I’ve never had any of those, so following the instructions, I’ve read just the first section of the book and decided to try the indirect method. I set up a day when I do not need to wake up earlier and called it a plan 😉
The day before the planned date my daughter woke up at 7:30 and started to talk to me waking me up completely. Once I was totally awake, she fell asleep (oh, those kids on the weekends!) leaving me lying in bed with eyes wide open for a long time. I thought I wouldn’t be able to sleep anymore but then unexpectedly fell asleep. So, somehow everything happened on its own exactly as the book instructs you to arrange the indirect entry 😉
Suddenly in my dream I understand that I can control everything. It never happened before. I started to wave my arms and legs, then ran left and right. I understand that I can move wherever I want. I DID IT! There is no feeling of overwhelming joy, just the deep satisfaction, like I am finally where I need to be. Hello, subconscious, nice to meet you! 😉
Next came understanding that now I could change my dream the way I wanted to (like in Inception movie). What do I want? For some reason, I wanted to drink a soda with sweet syrup they used to serve for 3 pennies from big soda-making machines on the streets of my childhood. Immediately a bus stop with such a machine appears right in front of me and it is dark. I start walking toward it and sure enough there are two strange men waiting near the dark bus stop. But I do not fear them because I know that this is my dream and I can do whatever I want with them…
Eventually I ended up not drinking the soda. Probably the view of the machine was satisfying enough. Then I thought about doing something that can only be done in the phase and decided to fly. I never fly in my dreams, so that should be exciting! Momentarily the scene around changes into a room with an open window. The side door opens and my hubby shows up smiling but I just close him behind the door – there is no place for you here 😉 I come to the window and step on the windowsill. Below is a deep gorge with the huge tall pine tree in the middle. I jump and fly toward it. There is no fear, just the total excitement! Once on the tree branch, I want to fly further but can’t. My body started being pulled somewhere back. I am trying to resist it but I can’t and then open my eyes in my bed.
THE PHASE (2013, 33 minutes) a documentary film by Michael Raduga.
It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment. As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know nothing about. More
Documentary THE PHASE is about the Truth. The Truth that has been used. The Truth that has been hidden. The Truth that has been misunderstood. I just think that something isn’t fair in our life. It motivates me to move in this life. Finally, I’ve got a chance to do something with it in much more effective way than ever before.
What makes this documentary so unique is that the creators of the film are real phase practitioners.
Michael Raduga, Author of the method.
You can find more information about the film, pictures, screen-takes and discussions on Michael Raduga Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/mike.raduga
Quite frequently, especially in the beginning, you might find yourself in the situation where you are not completely sure if you are in the Phase on not.
There are several reality check techniques.
- Hyperconcentration (page 310, Practical Guide Book)
At present, only one experiment is known almost to guarantee an accurate result. The phase space cannot withstand prolonged close visual attention to the minute details of objects. Within several seconds of acute examination, shapes begin to distort, objects change color, produce smoke, melt, or morph in other ways.
- Breathing with the nose pinched technique. (page 336, Practical Guide Book)
One of the most undeservedly popular reality checks consists of trying to breathe out through a pinched nose. If you are able to do so, consider yourself in the phase. However, if there is serious doubt regarding the nature of the space you are in, this method may yield a false positive
over one-third of the time. That is, you may be unable to breathe out through a pinched nose even when in the phase.
From my own experience I can tell that this technique is effective to some extent, however you have to always remember that it might get influenced by your assumption about your state. Here is one example from my own practice:
…everything felt so real that I don’t even know why I decided to check if it was the phase. Imagine it yourself: yesterday you went to bed, then you woke up this morning, showered, got ready, did this, did that and then decided to check if it was the phase – and it turned out that IT IS (!).
So I decided just for the heck of it to test if it might be the phase by “breathing with the nose pinched” technique and of course it did not work at first, because I had been doing it with the “how can it be the phase, everything is so real” thought. But I kept trying and after a third attempt air got out from somewhere behind my ears and I happily confirmed for myself that I was totally in the phase.
This is a sample plan for your phase practice.
- DO NOT DO any attempts!
- go to bed at midnight
- set your alarm clock for 6 in the morning
- just sleep. Have a really good rest – you will use DEFERRED METHOD next morning when you wake up
6 AM (bzzzzzzzzzz – your alarm wakes you up)
- wake up. Too sleepy? stay awake longer. Not too sleepy? stay awake just a few minutes.
- have some water, use restroom, make sure its dark and quiet where you practice
- review your PLAN OF ACTION
- fall asleep THINKING about your PLAN OF ACTION.
PLAN OF ACTION:
- within next 2-3 hours you will wake up naturally (no alarm clock)
- you will wake up without movement and immediately attempt to separate
- if separation did not work you will cycle the techniques
- you will use at least 3 techniques in each cycle, for example: rotation, phantom wiggling, observing images
- if certain technique works – stay on it until the sensations are strong enough to separate, does not work – switch to the next technique.
- you will make at least 5 cycles
- you will achieve The Phase (Out-Of-Body Experience or Lucid Dream) or may be not
- you will fall asleep again THINKING about your PLAN OF ACTION
First Natural Awakening:
- remember your plan of action
- do your plan of action
Second Natural Awakening:
- remember your plan of action
- do your plan of action
- You will make attempts until 8 – 9 AM.
- If nothing worked you will try the next day.
- Remember, not to over do it when you are successful, though. Give yourself some reast, a day, and then practice again.
- Remember, always practice with confidence and intensity (even aggression) as though your life depends on it!