In case of a foul (sudden, unexpected return to the body), re-enter the Phase.
Home > Blog
- If separation didn’t occur, cycle through indirect techniques (e.g. observing images, hand visualization, listening in, phantom wiggling) spending 3-5 second on each.
- Complete a minimum of 4 cycles
- When cycling through techniques:
- if a sensation arises while performing one of the techniques, stick to it and intensify it
- Once the sensation reaches its peak, separate with confidence.
- If nothing happens after 4 cycles, fall asleep with the intention to catch the next awakening to enter the Phase.
- Wake up naturally.
- Upon awakening, immediately try to separate from your body.
- To do so, simply roll out, get up or fly up.
The moment you wake up, try not to move and do not open your eyes. The separation moves would feel like your normal body moves but without moving your physical muscles. Do not think too hard, those moves would feel simple and intuitive.
If separation is successful, you are in the Phase! 50% of indirect techniques success comes from doing this simple step.
Before entering the Phase, you need to come up with the list of things you want to do in the Phase. This will increase the time and quality of your experience. A simple plan would be:
- look at yourself in the mirror
- walk through the wall
- eat or drink something
- fly to your neighbour’s house
You are limited by your imagination only!
Schedule the practice day. The ideal time is the night before the weekend or on the weekend when you do not need to get up earlier on the next day. Have a calm and quite evening and look forward to the practice. Positive motivation is one of the keys to success!